LIGHTSPEED STUDIOS Website
Last updated:MAY 17,2022
In the European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Switzerland we only use non-essential cookies with your consent.
1.What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your browser or device when you visit a certain web address. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web address on each subsequent visit, or to another web address that recognises that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make the Service work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the Service team.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your log-in and preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have accessed or used the Service before or whether you are a new visitor or user. They can also help to ensure that advertising you see online is more relevant to you and your interests. Cookies can help us safeguard the security of our data and services and detect the cheating, hacking and fraud against our products and services. Cookies can also store ticket information, which can be used by the server to verify if the log-in is made by yourself independently. The encrypted information in the ticket can also be used to prevent a variety of types of attacks, cross-site information theft, and access with disguised identity.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
● First party cookies, served directly by us to your device.
● Third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf.
Cookies can remain on your browser or device for different periods of time. Some cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they exist only while your browser or application is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser or application. Other cookies are 'permanent cookies', meaning that they survive after your browser or application is closed. They can be used by the Service to recognise your device when you visit and use the Service again.
● track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with the Site;
● understand the total number of visitors to the Site on an ongoing basis and the types of devices; and improve our products and services and provide reference data for the research and development of new products or functions on the Site.
3.What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used by us and our partners in connection with the Service are analytics cookies. We have set out some further information about the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table.
|Type of cookie||What it does and what data it processes||Duration of cookie||First or Third Party Cookie||How to Control Cookies|
|Universal Analytics (Google):_ga||We use analytics cookies to analyze how the Site is accessed, used, or are performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the Site.
The cookies enable us to collect the following information:
● Your browsing behaviour while using the Site, including time on site (the total time spent on the site; the time spent on each page and in what order the pages were visited), what internal links were clicked (based on the URL of the next pageview)
● User agent string
● Initial page inspection
● Geographic location
● Operating system information
● Browser information
● Device information including screen size
● The referring site
● Whether Java or Flash is installed
● IP Address
This information allows us to:
● determine the number of unique users of the Site.;
● improve the Site by measuring any errors that occur;
● ascertain the number of page views and click rates; and conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings and functions of the Site.
|2 months||Third party. You may find more information on how Google Analytics' overview of privacy and safeguarding data here.||Please see the instructions set out in 'How to control or delete cookies' below.|
4.How to control or delete cookies
Most devices (in the case of mobile applications) and browsers (in the case of web apps and pages) allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. This lets you control your cookie settings so that you can:
● see what cookies or other locally stored data you've got and delete them on an individual basis;
● block third party cookies or similar technology;
● block cookies or similar technology from particular sites;
● block all cookies or similar technologies from being set; or delete all cookies or similar technologies when you close your browser.
For more information on how to manage popular browsers, please see below. Otherwise you should use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.
● Cookie settings in Chrome for web and Android
● Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
● Cookie settings in Internet Explorer ● Cookie settings in Firefox
Deleting cookies or similar technologies means that any preference settings you have made on a website will be lost. If you have set your preferences to opt out of cookies, this setting will be lost too, as that information is stored in a cookie. Blocking all cookies or similar technology means functionality on our Service will be lost, as described above. We do not recommend turning all cookies or similar technologies off when using our Service as we cannot guarantee that your experience on our Service will be as good as it could otherwise be.
How to opt out of third party cookie use
5.Changes to this Cookies Policy
6.Need more Information?
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following link useful:
● All About Cookies
7.Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
If you have any questions or comments about this Cookies Policy, or privacy matters generally, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.